(4m 27d)
It took Noah almost 2 weeks to get over that cold! He was also wheezing, and was on albuterol treatments. This concerns me, as he also has eczema. I hope this does not turn into an asthma/allergies/eczema thing for life!
I had a wonderful first mothers day! It was so amazing to remember back that a year before, it was that day that Noah was conceived! and then on my 31st bday, it was great to remember that was the day we found out that I was pregnant!
He is so funny now, he is discovering other parts of his body! He was patting his knees and so I showed him that he had toes and feet and oh, the look on his face was priceless! Wide eyes and a big open mouth, as if to say, "Those are mine??!!" It is so funny to watch him playing with his toes, I just wait for the day that he tries to put them into his mouth! He loves when I kiss his feet, and when I am doing it, he raises his foot to my mouth, he is just so funny!
He is going through some kind of irritable/cranky/don't want to sleep-stage. Not sure if he is teething, but he does love to chew on everything, including his hands and is drooling so much!
We are opening the pool up next weekend, I can't wait to get him in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment