(11m 28d)
Noah got his first tooth on Christmas day. He woke up in the morning, not with the top tooth that we thought, but the bottom left!! A few months ago we thought it was the bottom right coming in... well, we were wrong! All I wanted for Christmas for Noah was a tooth. sounds like a cliche, but it is true! I wished for him to have a tooth by his first birthday, and it has happened.
Today we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. So it was Noah's 2nd christmas this year and he got his second tooth... on his 2nd christmas!
He had a great time on both days with the family. Tomorrow we are having New years Eve dinner with Joe's family. Noah and Emma have so much fun playing together. We are also having Noah's 1st year pictures taken, along with our family portrait. I hope he is feeling ok, he has another cold.
We have taken the pacifier away from him. He was only using one for sleep, and he has done well with a few nights and naps without it. we'll see how he does with this cold though.
We started him on some whole milk, too. He is doing well, having it combined with the formula. Pretty soon will be straight milk. Can't believe we will be done with the costly formula! Although I can't complain, we have only used it for a few months, since I stopped nursing him at 9 months. He is doing pretty well with finger foods, too. He has great dexterity and can pick up small pieces using the pincer grasp; he mastered that pretty early actually.
His new car seat is installed, waiting for him to try it out. No more baby carseat, and carrying him around in that infant carrier. I will miss it, even though he was heavy in it. He still weighs 21 pounds! I looked back at his weights and at 9 months he was 20 pounds. He must be keeping the weight off by crawling so much and all of the cruising he does and now walking in the walker.
I can't believe he will already be 1 in a few days. Just seems like yesterday that my water was breaking on New Years day morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment