Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jacks and Sis

(14m 5d)
Noah healed pretty well from surgery, he is such a trooper!

He is walking with his push toys very well, and stands on his own momentarily, but is not taking steps yet. He is drinking out of his sippy cup well but still loves his 3 bottles of warm milk each day, which I don't think I am ready to give up yet either. He loves that cuddle time, and so do I!

when noah gets up in the morning and comes downstairs, he askes for "Jacks and Sis".... He loves Jack and Paris! He plays on the floor with them and tries to kiss them! (Noah kisses by opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue).

He is eating well with the table foods now, and helping to feed himself with the spoon. He is growing up so fast!

I can't wait for spring to take him outside and go for walks. We have been going to MOPS and a play group once a week when I am not working, but we need to get out of the house more.

He loves playing with emma, and she loves to hug and kiss him! He is such a boy and totally blocks her. They do get along quite well.

He has 4 teeth now, two on top and two on the bottom. He currently has 4 more coming in,... one on either side of the present teeth. That explains his crankiness two weeks ago and inability to sleep. I wish I realized that earlier and gave him some tylenol, poor kid!

He is climbing on everything! He uses his home depot tractor to climb on the coffee table and couch! He uses his dora couch to climb onto the toy box and reach for pictures on the wall, and uses the music activity table to climb onto the rocking chair. He is so active! But I am glad he is healthy and normal, that is all I ask.

No comments: