(16m, 9d)
good news, Noah is done with his bottles! last night was his first night with no bottle before bed. He had 8 oz of milk in his sippy cup with the straw, leaned back into me and ate his cookie. he did really well! I am glad I got him off them now before it was too late. as I was putting them away in his closet, he saw them and freaked out and whined and wanted them! I had to distract him. so I know any longer and he would have given me a hard time about not having them anymore. I am happy with 16 months, the pedi suggested 15 and I was down to one bottle at 15 months. I have to give noah credit, he did really well weaning off the bottle, and formual and going to milk. and same with his paci, at 12 months, I just took them away (he was only using it for sleep time at night) and one day I just took it away and he was totally fine! same with bf, at 9 months, we stopped and it was harder on me! I miss it, but know if I was still nursing him now, he would be clawing at me all the time. I have to remember these time lines for #2 baby, although it probably won't be as easy or the same.
noah's new word....Milk. very cute! and he took a few more steps yesterday. and today, he climbed into his little rocking chair, I never showed him how. he was playing in his room while I was getting ready this morning and I went in to check on him and he pulled all his stuffed animals off the little boy rocker (joe's when he was little) and noah was sitting there, all proud of himself! and he also climbed up onto our apholstered rocker over his little chair and onto the couch! Low tone... I shake my head at that... and oh, he is walking... on his knees. hey, it's locomotion, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment