.jpg)
Four more months until he turns 3!
OH my goodness....how did that happen? It seems like just yesterday he was a little itty bitty baby!
Two funny things happened yesterday that I want to write about. The first, noah and I were reading one of his library books (which he now pronounces library and not "eh-tay-tay"). It was an alphabet book, with big and little letters. I was showing him how some upper case letters look like lower case letters, like C and c and then some do not, like the letter A and a. So when we got to letter F, Noah exclaimed: "OH NO!! E's broken!! E's broken!!!"... He pointed to the bottom part of the letter F, where there is no "foot" like the letter E has. How smart is he to notice that?
The other funny thing was last night I was getting ready to catch some sleep for work. Noah wanted to cuddle in bed with me. I asked him to sing "rock a bye" to me like how I sing it to him each night. So he sat up by the head of my bed and sang, "rock a bye mommy, on the tree top... when the wind blows... the cradle with drop..." It was so funny and yet so sweet and endearing of him. What a sweet little guy I have!!
Two funny things happened yesterday that I want to write about. The first, noah and I were reading one of his library books (which he now pronounces library and not "eh-tay-tay"). It was an alphabet book, with big and little letters. I was showing him how some upper case letters look like lower case letters, like C and c and then some do not, like the letter A and a. So when we got to letter F, Noah exclaimed: "OH NO!! E's broken!! E's broken!!!"... He pointed to the bottom part of the letter F, where there is no "foot" like the letter E has. How smart is he to notice that?
The other funny thing was last night I was getting ready to catch some sleep for work. Noah wanted to cuddle in bed with me. I asked him to sing "rock a bye" to me like how I sing it to him each night. So he sat up by the head of my bed and sang, "rock a bye mommy, on the tree top... when the wind blows... the cradle with drop..." It was so funny and yet so sweet and endearing of him. What a sweet little guy I have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment