So Noah has a play kitchen in his room.. as I was putting away his laundry, I asked him to please clean up all of his play food. He opened his little fridge and pulls out mustard. Real mustard.. from our fridge. I don't know how he got it in there as he cannot reach to open our fridge (freezer on bottom type). I have no idea how long it has been in there either. So I just laughed (what else could I do?) and asked him to go show daddy. So as Joe is processing all of this, Noah's answer as to why he had it in his fridge was because Gus (his play toy tractor from cars-named himself)--
"Gus had to drink it." ok... makes sense.
1 comment:
Noah,
We didn't know that Gus likes mustard so much!! Papa & I will have to make sure we have lots of mustard the next time Gus has lunch with you at our house!
We love you!
Post a Comment