Wednesday, October 21, 2009

apple picking was fun, a nice fall warm day. we got a few pumpkins too and our fall flowers. every fall there seems to be a warm weekend and I am glad we got to go again this year.





We went to Leo's bday party. It is so fun watching the cousins play together. Uncle Dan gave Noah his first fire helmet. This is a big tradition to a firefighter Becky told me and I am honored that Dan gave it to Noah. We got a lot of cute pictures.


It is so sweet hearing noah say he misses me and loves me. I wish I could forever remember his little voice, "I love you too, Mommy." and "I missed you so very much mommy!"

I offered Noah some nutella and strawberries. noah responded "sure! what do I want to tell ya?" hahaha

Joe told me the other day Noah was watching tv and the cartoon character asked the audience if they could get up and help them? Noah responded that he could not b/c they were in the TV! so cute!

noah is doing awesome staying dry for naps. a few accidents here and there, but really well. He is driving his success.. letting us know when he is ready for each next step. so when he is ready to give up night-time diapers, he will let us know.

he is doing well going to the bathroom independently now, not asking for help to pull up his pants or underware. and he is trying to wipe his own bottom now too.. and today I found the whole box of wet-wipes used in the toilet... good thing he did not flush!

he is getting out of bed now when he is done sleeping, vs sitting there waiting for me. still loves curious george, thomas and now diego and dora. he is saying his colors in spanish and counting to 5 in spanish. days the days of the week, we are learning the months of the year, he knows his city and state and to dial 911 for an emergency. He loves to cook, and always is asking to help in the kitchen. he wants to make leave piles outside and asks to go out all the time. today he climbed the roof to his playhouse outside..which I was wondering when he was going to finally do, being a boy.
he likes to go to "school at church", as he calls it and is learning a lot there about jesus and the bible. and he is doing well keeping his toys out of the saturday box by picking up at the end of the day. he is doing well writing his name, almost independently and really does well coloring in the pictures, not just scribbling. he knows his bday is January 2nd and that he will be 4. and that christmas is coming up.. and he is excited to be spider man for halloween this year. we are going to becky's "uncle becky" still and now uncle bunky" as a snafu noah said the other day and subsequently cracked himself up.

No comments: