Tuesday, April 27, 2010

april 2010

Noah is a big brother!
ryan joseph was born on 4/6/10. noah came to the hospital that morning and did really well looking at baby and checking him out.
he has limits and lets us know how much is too much and when he wants more.
at home he always washes his hands first before touching baby. he has held him a few times and tried to help feed him once. no interest in changing his diaper but does help with the pacifiers. he likes to read to him and show him the pages of the book, which is very sweet.
joe was home for 3 weeks and spent a lot of time with noah outside, doing "guy stuff" going to parks, on a hike, to home depot.. they went to a ball game and noah bought baby a stuffed animal on his own!
so far noah is adjusting well. thank you jesus!
some cute things he has said:
- he asked if my belly was closed and locked now.. I guess no more babies for us!
-I told noah i had to pump and he asked why. I told him that my boobies hurt and he said, "well go to the dr and get a shot and turn into a man."
-when he first saw me pumping, he asked with a wrinkled nose, "what are you doing?!" so I explained that god made boobies to make milk for babies. sometimes mommies make too much milk and so this robot helps mommy get all the extra milk out." so then he started to bob up and down telling me he was a pump. the next day we saw dr mihalek and noah started to demonstrate how he looks like a breast pump, by going up and down. then ...NOAH STARTED MOOING. i almost died in that office.
-noah asked me when I start to exercise again, will I lose my boobies and be able to play with him, race and wrestle?
-and the best...
"when you are done making milk, your boobies will be flat and you will turn into a man? and have no hair like daddy? mommy the man, mommy the man, mommy the man..."

yah.. noah thinks boobs are nothing but trouble.

No comments: