Noah is 3 months and 4 days
Joe thought it would be a good idea to keep friends and family up to date on Noah's latest experiences and pictures, so we are starting this web site.
Each month on the 2nd, we have been video taping him, showing his growth and development. I state his latest endevors while recording him for a few minutes. It has been fun watching him change these past 3 months. We must have at least 400 photos of him already, or it seems like that much. I just can't get over how much we love this little baby! He has been a blessing and a joy and we thank God every day for him!
What's new with Noah? He laughs and smiles so much! He always wakes up with a big stretch and a big wide open-mouth smile. He loves bath time, relaxing in his baby tub and kicking in the water. He loves when mommy sings to him and he "sings" back! His 3 favorite songs are 'Mrs.O'Leary' (a cow kicked a lantern over and started a barn fire).. '5 little monkeys' (jump on a bed and bang their heads) and '5 little ducks' (go out to play, get lost and get yelled at by their dad)... Noah has a great sense of humor!!!
He loves having converstations with his "friends", the bears on his swing, the animals on his crib mobile and the velcro guys that hang from his boucer.
He started sleeping in his crib 2 night before turning 3 months. Until then, he was next to me in a bassinet that we borrowed from our friend, Chrissy. It was so hard moving him there, but he needed to have a more consistant place to sleep (and larger). Plus, as I am going back to work in a few weeks, he needs to be settled in his crib.
He is still nursing every 3 hrs during the day and goes about 5 hrs at night. I am hoping he will sleep through the night by the time I go back to work, so Joe can get a good night sleep for work. (I will be working night shift.) Joe's mom will be watching Noah in the mornings that our work schedules over lap for a few hours. We are so thankful!
Thanks to everyone for all of your support, prayers and love during my pregnancy and child birth. It means a lot to Joe and I to have such great friends and family. Noah is very blessed to be loved so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment