(3m 5d)
I am so excited that I have to write! Noah slept 8 1/2 hrs last night!!! I need to note, it has been a week since I moved him out of the bassinet from our room, to his own crib in his room. I wonder if I made this transition sooner, if he would have slept through the night earlier? This is the first time he has slept through the night and we are so excited for him. He had a nice bath (playing and relaxing)and br fed well and went to bed. Next thing I knew, it was 545am! He soaked through his diaper and I had to change his clothes and give him his medicine (zantac for reflux) and he smiled! Usually he gets mad if I change him and give his medicine before he eats, but this morning he was laughing and smiling! What 8 hrs of sleep will do for a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment