(3m 19d)
Noah enjoyed his first Easter, visiting Nana and Grandpa's church. Emma and Aunt Becky and Uncle Dan were there, too! Then we went to Aunt Lori and Uncle Scott's for Easter dinner. Cousin Christopher was always wanting to hold Noah. Cousin Cheyenne is not really interested in him so much. Noah got a very cute present from Robin, Scott's half sister. It is a sing and play puppy, that does just that if you press his ears, hands, ect...Noah just loves it!
He is still doing well sleeping through the night; about 12 hours in total, but does wake up at some point, usually 430am for a feeding. He is such a good baby, so calm and even tempered. He has such a good spirit and it always happy! He is such a blessing!
I am sad that I am going back to work next week. I have so enjoyed my time home with Noah. It is only part time, though. Joe will watch him the days he is not working, and if we both happen to be working, Nana (Sandi) will watch him for a few hours in the morning, until I get out of work. It will be tough with no sleep, but at least Noah is staying out of day care, which is the most important thing!
He is going for his 4 month check up and next series of shots next Friday. I can't believe he will be 4 months on May 2! He is trying to roll over, he gets on his side, but those arms and shoulders tend to get in the way! He is not liking tummy time so much anymore. He used to love it! And when I put him on his play mat, he moves himself around in a circle! I put him down in one direction, and before you know it, he is totally facing the other way! He loves to pull on the monkey's legs that hang from the arch above the play mat. It is so good seeing him develop more each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment