Thursday, May 4, 2006

Don't want to go back to work

(4m 2d)
I have returned to work, which makes me sad. I really enjoyed being home with Noah. I am part time at least, and I can be with him 4 days at week. I am working at night, so I nurse Noah and put him to bed. Joe gives him a bottle around 430am or when ever Noah wakes up and then he goes back to sleep. I get to nurse him when I get home from work, so it is not too bad.

Noah is growing and changing every day! He loves to sleep, and will usually sleep 8-11 hrs at night, wake up to nurse and then go back to sleep for an hour or two. He still loves to be swaddled for sleeping, but I am sure once he starts rolling, he will be done with it.

I can't wait for the pool to be open this summer, he will hopefully love swimming with Emma and playing outside!

Noah went for his 4 month check up on April 28th. He weighed 14.4 and was 23 3/4 inches. He is in the 10th percentile for his height and 25th for his weight. He did not like the shots at all; he cried really hard, which broke my heart. But the dr said he is doing really well and can't believe it is the same baby!! He said we can start giving him solid foods at any time now. I am just going to wait until he can sit up more on his own.

No comments: