Tuesday, May 9, 2006

growing baby!

(4m 7d)
I just can't get over how much Noah is changing! He is laughing now, giggling and screaches in pure delight! He sleeps so well through the night and wakes up in a happy mood! He is grabbing his toys with his hands now and starting to put things in his mouth. It's fun watching him explore his toys and have fun playing with them!

He is getting so close to rolling over from his back to his stomach. It will be any day now. He has really good head control, too. He loves to sit in his high chair and play with his toys and watch mommy cook or do the dishes. He also loves to watch the poodles playing. I love that he notices them now. They are very sweet and gentle to Noah, too.

We went to visit Scott and Jen yesterday, and Noah played in the boy's outdoor fisher price red plastic swing. He really liked it! We have to put ours up soon.

It is just amazing to see the change in him in just a few days. He has not been in his inside swing for about a week, and today, he just realized the toys on the tray are fun and make noise! He is giggling and laughing and making them move and make noise!! I just can't get over his development. I know this is all normal baby stuff, but I am just in aww!!!

He does not need his swaddle me or wedge in his crib anymore. It's funny, he wakes up at the top of his crib every night; I guess he just wiggles his way up there.

I forget how little he was when he was born. Friends and coworkers remind me, when they see him again. I don't remember. I am glad we have video and pictures. I just measured his feet against his new born footprints from the hospital; they have grown 2 cm! I should compare his head!

No comments: