Wednesday, September 27, 2006

almost off the boob...

(8m 25d)
I can't believe noah is almost 9 months old! He says mamma, dadda and baba (bottle).

Noah is just about weaned from the breast, sadly to say. He'll probably nurse one more week and will be done. 9 months has been wonderful and I am delighted that I have been able to give him breast milk. It has been such a special time and I will greatly miss it. But, he is so active and always wants to get down and play.. there are times he actually shakes his head no at me when I go to nurse him! What a kid!

He still has no teeth.. I guess Joe was a late teether, too, according to his mom.

Noah can get up on all 4's and rock back and forth, but no crawling has happened yet. He can pull himself up on his boucer to get the buckle and on the outside of his exersaucer, two unsafe things!

He loves the dogs, and laughs so hard when they bark and play!

We started giving Noah different food textures, like small chuncks of banana, cottage cheese and coarsely ground steamed broccoli. We see the pedi on monday, and will ask if he can have cheerios and the like, since he has no teeth.

No comments: