Thursday, October 5, 2006

new meals and new schedule

(9m 3d)
Noah's 9 month check up went great! The day before his 9th month bday, I saw a little white dot poking through on the bottom left tooth in his mouth! We also stopped nursing the day he turned 9 months, I am so proud that I was able to nurse him until he was 9 months!

Noah started 3 meals a day yesterday and it went well! I have also been introducing new textures and tastes. So far he has had cottage cheese and apple sauce mixed together, little pastinas with a little bit of sauce, yogurt mixed with applesauce and bannana chunks and of course cheerios. He seems to be doing very well and got the pediatricians approval to begin.

We are trying him on a consistant schedule. He has 4 bottles (8, 12, 4, 8), 3 meals (9a, 1p, 5p), and 2 naps, (10 and 2pm). so far it is going well. I know things happen such as gymboree and play dates that will disrupt it. The days that I work the night before are a little hard as he is up at 530am to go to nana's, so that throws off his schedule a bit. But he is so easy going and flexible, it seems to be ok with him.

I called to schedule his first haircut for 10/11. His bangs are long and he has hair growing over his ears. Joe will be getting a haircut, too, so hopefully noah will see daddy and be ok with getting one himself!

No comments: