Thursday, April 26, 2007

first steps

15m 3w)
Noah has taken a few steps! He took a few for us the night before and yesterday afternoon and then a few for nana! Birth to three is scheduled to come out on Friday, so we will see if he will be walking on his own soon, like dr Lamoureux predicted. He said at his 15 month appt that in 3 weeks he would be walking on his own.

Noah had a major melt down yesterday. He, after have 3 prior hair cuts, has now decided he HATES getting his hair cut. he screamed, SCREAMED, and cried during it! huge tears and all. It is so funny from him to go from such a laid back, happy-go-lucky kid, to everything bothering him! and yesterday he got so mad at the dr for touching me at my drs appt. and when the tech did my bp and pulse, he all out lost it! clenched fists, kicking and screaming, face all crunched up! don't touch my mommy!!!!! I thought we were past that stage and I was lucky he did not get like that. he even cried when joe dropped him off at nana's this morning and was hanging on to him for dear life! and at the nursery, forget it! I wonder why now, he is getting like this. all kids are different I guess. He never had seperation anxiety before.

He is doing really well with only one bottle at night and to be honest, I am sure if I stopped giving it to him, he would be fine. I just love that time with him. He cuddles with me and I cherish it!

He loves his meals and has a great time eating. And he does very well drinking his water with a splash of added apple juice out of a big boy cup with a straw.

noah gave me the best hug yesterday morning! Usually he will wrap both arms around my shoulders and pat my arms but today he wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me into him and hugged me! and stayed too! He is so sweet, I just love him so much!

No comments: