22m 3w
We went on a real vacation with Noah Nov 8-11. We flew to Charolotte, North Carolina and went to a christian retreat in the blue ridge mountains in western North Carolina. We stayed with 4 other families who also brought their young children. It was cold, but all of our cabins had heat, hot water and beds! Kind of luxorious camping. We had a lot of fun hiking and playing outside. Mamma went horse back riding and daddy went on a really long hike. Noah did very well on the air plane, only having trouble with his ears on the way back.
Noah is starting to pray very well. He will fold his hands neatly and bow his head, occasionally looking up to smile and mimic whom ever is speaking--he'll shake his head or really close his eyes tightly. He'll add a few words and then end by saying "AMEN!!!" I am so proud of him, when ever I ask if he wants to pray -even if not before meals, but just random throughout the day, he'll respond by saying, "ALL RIGHT!"
Noah had a nice thanks giving over Nana's and grandpa's house-- or as Noah calls him, "bap ba". It is the cutest thing to hear him say that. He played with Emmma and just looked at cousin baby Leo a few times. He was very jealous if mommy held baby Leo.
Noah is starting to talk in sentences now and putting more words together. As I was leaving nana's after dropping him off, I said I was going home. Noah then said, "mamma has to go home." It was so cute!!
He has another cold, just recovering from the NC cold he got on the trip. But it is the season, and I know he'll just keep getting them.
No comments:
Post a Comment