Today we celebrated noah's 2nd Christmas. He knows it is Jesus's birthday. We ask him who's birthday it is and he'll say "Je Je". and we'll ask him where Jesus is, and he'll say "heart" and point to his heart and then my heart and Joe's heart. Then run into the dining room and point to the Last Supper picture. I love that he knows Jesus!
He still does so well with praying and if I forget to pray at lunch time when it is just him and I, he'll remind me by clasping his hands and saying "amen".
We went to Scott and Lori's today. When we were leaving their house, noah turned to my brother and Lori and said "bye mr, bye miss" .. isn't that the cutest thing? I did not teach him that, I have no idea how he learned that. He does not see them often enough to call them aunt and uncle yet. He did turn to my mom and say "bye bye Nana".. I think she started to cry! It was the first time he said that to her. He also said bye bye ya ya to chris and cheyenne's grandmother, as that is the name she goes by for them.
He had a lot of fun opening gifts and eating brownies and fudge... oh boy! Can't wait for him to brush his teeth tonight. Forgot to mention how well he is doing now brushing his teeth. It got bad for a while, he'll do a great job sucking on the brush and making head bobbing motions like he is brushing, but get nothing accomplished. so when we go to do it for him, he gets very mad! So we started using stamps as an incentive. Each night he'll tell us which one he wants: a soccer ball, a star (his favorite), a mega phone or a #1. He is doing so well now!
No comments:
Post a Comment