(26 months)
so, exciting news for today,... noah told me he had poops! he always would tell me no! when I smelled something.. you know, not wanting to stop playing to get a diaper change. well today he was kneeling on the kitchen chair eating his snack and started saying he had "pups" .. it took me a minute and I realized he meant poops. so I went over and asked, "noah, do you have poops?" and he said "uh huh" and picked his hiney up automatically for me to do the "sniff test"... ohmygosh, I almost fell over laughing!! such innocence!
He is talking so much and even saying words that I had no idea that he knew. As he was leaving my bedroom today, he caught a glimps of my necklaces hanging on the necklace tree. He points to them and says, "ohh, beautiful!!" I had no idea he knew that word and how to use it appropriately. He continues to count, identify letters and numbers and colors. He truly amazes me!
No comments:
Post a Comment