Friday, June 6, 2008

First poopy in the potty!



(29m 1 week)
Noah did poops in his potty!!! at breakfast he told me he had to poop, so we ran upstairs and took off his diaper but he said "it won't work". so he just sat for a while and we read books and he stood up and asked for a diaper change. I said no, try to poop on the potty. so as he was walking back to the potty, the poops started to come out and he sat just in time! we were so excited!! mommy was jumping around like a nut, yelling "yay noah!! you did poopy!!" so we took pictures of him on the potty and then we flushed the poops and then he got a new train! we called nana and daddy, too. noah was so excited!! mommy is, too! he'll go pee once a day or so in the potty, but this is a big step!!

It is so fun listening to noah talking. He tells me stories about his day, what his favorite things are and what he likes to do. He speaks in full sentences and asks complete questions. "where did stinky go?" "the airplane is up in the sky." There are so many examples I can give. I know I have been writing so much lately but I am just so utterly impressed with how much he is growing up and changing each day. He has almost completely memorized john 3:16. It is so sweet hearing him say it. some times he'll just say parts of it randomly or other times he'll pray it. We saw a beautiful full rainbow the other day and I told Noah that was Jesus.. well, because you can see Jesus in lots of things. Now noah says he closes his eyes and sees the rainbow and says jesus comes.. this scares me because how does he know to say this? Is it his age of innocense?

No comments: