(29m 3w)
noah is so funny, he calls a bathing suit "baby soup". He loves the pool and swimming in the "Cab" which is the crab. He did not like it too much last year but loves it this year. but don't take him out of the crab!!!!
He also calls a rainbow, "ray-bone". I love this age. We have been having a lot of afternoon thunderstorms and every once in a while we'll get a rainbow. Noah was so excited when he saw it. I told him it was Jesus. I had to make some kind of spiritual connection for him. so now when ever he hears thunder, he says that he might "see a ray-bone up in the skyyyyyy..." I love hearing him talk. sometimes it just drives me to drop what ever I am doing and walk right over and kiss him and tell him I love him.
we fingerpainted yesterday and he liked it. He did not like it last summer but had a chance at gymboree art class and then at nana's and enjoyed himself. but he had more fun playing in the warm soapy water afterwards. he asked to see my friends, (my fingers) and he gently washed them off! he is so sweet and endearing.
he got so excited the other morning b/c the light was casting in from the window but cut out part way from the nextdoor house. the top part of the window made a square and the bottom made a triangle. He was flipping out so excited and told me he had a square and triangle on his floor! lol, things to excite 2 year olds.
tonight he totally recited john 3:16 all on his own. I usually do it with him but this time I stayed quiet and he could do it!
Today we were leaving Big Y which noah love going to. He loves going grocery shopping and even pretends at home. One thing he loves about Big Y is they have a huge big red apple hanging above the produce section. Noah always loves to wave to it and when leaving he keeps yelling over and over, "bye bye big red apple!!"
noah has imaginary friends named jay, jonah and jack. they are his hands. they will chase each other and play, laugh and giggle. so I think that is why he asked for my friends, aka my hands, to wash. he has such an active imagination and I love it. I am trying to encourage it. when he pretends to grocery shop, I'll pretend to be the cashire and take his money. when we are outside and he is saying, "good bye, see you.. going to work" and he'll drive off in his car. I got the garden hose nozzle and had him pretend to fill up the gas tank. when he is cooking in his play kitchen, he said he was making nana soup and he pretended to turn on the water and made the shhh sound of the faucet. he is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment