Friday, August 15, 2008

Potty time and robots



Noah can totally pee on the potty now, no problems. but he has to be naked from the waste down to initiate it himself. pooping is another issue. he constantly asks for a diaper if he has to poop. which means he knows he has to poop and can hold it if he has to. he recognizes the sensation. I don't know why he gets anxious, but I hear it is common. so he got his 3rd thomas train this morning for completing another round of thomas punches (like a train conductor). so now we are moving on to only punches for poops. and he is afraid of underware too. he likes them but screams "NO!" if I want to put them on.

His newest funniest word is "chap skip" for chap stick. I know it is close, but how he says it is what makes it so funny. "chaP skiPPP" BIG P'S!
I forgot to write a few weeks ago, we realized that noah knows how to jump and skip. the jumping part took a while, just couldn't get those little feet off the ground. He loves to jump and is so proud of himself! skipping is fun, too for him. I think it came about from doing the "pee-pee dance"! he just skips all around the house but going diagonal, not straight.

we are going back to six flags in a few weeks but with cousin emma! noah is so excited about the roller coaster!
He still loves to talk about robots. It has been a few months now, maybe more, that he has loved robots. But recently he has been obsessed! today I had to go to the eye dr and he thought the robot was helping the dr look at my eyes. everything is a robot. the water cooler, vacuum, furnace, washer and dryer, blow dryer, curling iron, regular iron... He also still loves garbage trucks. and they of course have robot arms. and the 3rd thing he always talks about is "monsters at the beach". which is a sesame computer game. but it turned into more about monsters. he read a book recently that the characters thought there was a monster but it turned out to be a crow. and it doesn't help that the sesame street characters are called monsters.

noah is also switching to a big bed at their house, too, for naps. hopefully he won't fall out! we might change the crib to a bed instead.

I am so proud of noah reciting scipture. He has learned john 3:16 a while ago.
John 3:16 (New Living Translation) "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. AMEN"
and now we are working on John 14:6 (New Living Translation)
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." I am so proud of him!

No comments: