Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Noah's words

2years, 2 weeks
Noah still continues to grow in his vocab. mee-mee is mittens, guck is truck. mulks is milk, may-men guck.. mail man truck. ka-ka is cracker.. apple-ple is apple.. elbow-bow is elbow. helakaka is helicopter, complete with sounds as he pretends it flies through the air! Fob is frog and it "rips".. ribits. Bun is bunny rabbit, guy is dog, "aw-fight" is all right, but he'll either say it as "awww fiigghht" when surrendering to a request or "aw-FIGHT!!" when enthusiastic to a question.

the funny thing is eh-day-day is :

air plane

ambulance

library

I have no idea how, but all three are eh-day-day. and I understand which one he means each time. I just love hearing him talk!

He is going through a bit of a crabby stage right now. It is a little frustrating. He screams and whines a lot. He is also refusing his naps, despite being completely exhausted. I know it is only a stage, but frustrating none the less.

No comments: