(2 years, 3 weeks)
Poor noah took his first trip down the stairs, head first. He ran out of his room, and tripped, unfortunately at the top of the stairs and went head over feet all the way down, landing on his head. It scared me soooo badly! He was fine and cried immediately. I asked if he wanted to call daddy at work..."awwww fight" he replies all sad. He felt better after kisses from me and speaking to daddy and went about his business of eating snack and playing with his toys. This is after a few days of high temps (104.7 to 102 to 103.4). and then later in the week, pinching his finger hard enough in his self-attempt to close the high chair straps.. drawing blood and cutting his finger. and then today, burning his mouth badly on hot fish sticks.. apparently they were not hot where I tested them. Poor noah, but I know it could be much worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment