This morning, as usual, noah went through his routine when he woke up..." mama home, dadda home, nana house, bopba house.. leo house, and he finally said a wonderful full sentence, complete with his first properly used pronoun, "emma at her house".. I was so excited for him! He has not been using pronouns unless mimicking us. "I see you" when playing peekaboo with us or when stuggling to get down we'll say "I want down" for him, and he'll repeat it back. But today was on his own, not mimicked. I was so excited!
Noah had his first dentist appt today and he did soo well! the dr said he will have issues with over crowding as he barely has enough room for his two year molars to come in yet. I knew that would happen as he is such a peanut and would have a small mouth. and he showed me how to brush his teeth a different way and it works much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment