34 months
Noah has always loved paris. But recently he has really developed a relationship with him. He always wants to give Paris treats, and Paris listens to noah and sits when demanded and also gives paw. Noah thinks that is the coolest thing! Paris will now eat breakfast and dinner when Noah eats and takes food from him, as Noah likes to help feed paris. Paris had a history of poor eating since he was a pup, to the point of vomiting bile, because for some reason he refused to eat. But now since he and Noah have become such good buddies, he will always eat.
In the mornings as soon as Noah wakes up and comes downstairs, he immediately ask for paris. They will sit on the couch and snuggle under the same blanket and watch Curious George. Ok, so the dog is just happy being held, he is not really watching tv.
The other day, I was on the couch with Noah and really wanted some snuggle time. I asked Noah if I could hold him and he told me no because he wanted to hold Paris, because Paris is a baby!
He loves petting him and does it very gently. Paris will make this soft little whisper-whine noise. I tell Noah that is paris' happy noise. so noah really loves to pet him softly to get paris to make those little noises. I am glad he is so loving towards animals!
And finally, Noah thought it would be fun to groom paris.. complete with a haircut and a good brushing.. Good thing they were fake scissors!
No comments:
Post a Comment