Noah is almost 34 months old.. 2 more months until he is 3!
Noah and I had a fun halloween day. Noah played all morning in his elmo costume that we borrowed from a friend at church. Nana B came over the night before and Nana came over on halloween day. Later we then went to the Plainville Rec dept halloween party with Noah's playgroup friend Emma and her family. They had costume judging, balloons, treats for the kids, trick or treat bags and a magic show! At the end, the highschool marching band took the kids on musical march! We then went to dinner with Emma and her family at First and Last Tavern. We had so much fun! Mommy wnet to work after, but daddy and Noah went home to pass out candy. Noah decided he wanted to get on all 4's and bark at the kids like Paris as he greeted them at the front door. He had a fun day!
New/fun things noah is saying and doing. He is getting ready for Christmas/winter season already. I had bought him new snow boots as the forecast was calling for snow towards the end of October! Noah kept calling them roller skates and insisted wearing them around the house. Keep in mind he is usually naked from waste down for potty training purposes. I walked into the living room to check on him and he was reading the "Big Toy Book" from toys R us and laying on his belly, with his snow boots on, choosing which toy he wanted for Christmas! It was the funniest thing!
He keeps asking me to make Christmas cookies, too, which is funny that he remembers from last year. He has already told me he wants a train table for Christmas. We are getting him one, so I am glad he is requesting it! I started to sing "dashing through the snow, on a one horse open sleigh....." and when I got to the end, he proudly sang, "JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS".. Noah, how do you remember that from last year?????
Noah is having a wonderful time in community bible study (CBS) each Thursday at church. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Zarolli. She was absent one day, and her co-teacher told us that she had jury duty. Well, Noah over heard that and told me later on that "Mrs. Rolli got dirty. She needs to wash up." So we called her phone and left her that message. She said it totally brightened her day to hear that message!
The next week I asked noah, "who loves you?" expecting he would say mommy. Nope, he said, "Mrs. ZZrolli"... He is starting to get her name right.
Noah is very observant right now, and really is noticing each day all of the leaves. He tells me all the time that "the leaves fall from the tree and the sticks fall from the tree." and when he wakes up in the morning, the first thing he says is, "the sun wakes up!" and then he might at, "it's kind of cloudy out." and as we go outside he'll remark, "it's kind of chilly out." and at night he'll say, "it's getting kind of dark out, need a flashlight!". I could write forever how funny and creative he is, I just love this age!
When I put noah to bed at night, my hair is usually messy, pulled up in a pony tail. As I leaned over him one night to give him a kiss goodnight, he make a strange face at me, and proceeded to fix my hair! he told me that I need the blowdryer-robot to fix my hair. and I needed a hair cut! in the morning after a shower, he'll tell me that my hair's all wet, I need to fix that. So observant!
He is so obsessed with curious George. or K-george as he calls him. He will tell us which show he wants to watch. "watch pirate one? watch pirate one? watch pirate one? alright, watch pirate one." Like I offered and he was just agreeing with me.
and finally, when Joe brings noah to his mom's when he and I are both working, Noah for a long time would bring stinky and elmo blanket. Lately, he has been putting stinky on his pillow and putting a blanket over him and saying, "good night stinky. time to take a nap. see you later." such a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment