Today I was paying bills on line after bible study and noah kept asking me to come play. I said I would in one minute when I was done. so he went and got his guitar (a real children's acoustical that he cherishes). I hear him strumming and begin to sing... so I slowly turn around... he has taken my minature stool that is a decoration, and placed himself upon it, playing his guitar and singing a song to me he has learned in bible study, complete with hand gestures, which he has to put down the guitar for. "good morning God, this is the day, I'll try it, show me the way!" I just hugged him and of course cried, if you could have seen him! I did not even know that he could do that, but it makes sense that he would as he sings other songs we taught him. it was just a lovely gift from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment