Monday, November 10, 2008

Mrs. Mommy

2 yrs, 10 months

Noah last night, wanted my attention. So he politely said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Mommy."
I just could not believe it! First, how polite saying excuse me, and then using Mrs. like he does for his CBS preschool teachers to address them, and then well, he only knows me as mommy!

Last week, we were going over his name. I would asked him what his name is and he'd say, "Noah, (and then spell) N.O.A.H." Then I would say, what is the rest of your name by prompting, "noah.... john....." and he'd respond "Michaud!!"
Then he proceeded to say, "and you are Mommy Michaud and that's Daddy Michaud!"
Isn't he just the smartest thing?

And now Noah I hear noah saying, "I love mommy, I love mommy, I love mommy" when he is playing or in bed, I hear it on the baby monitor. It just makes my heart sing!

No comments: