Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Wall-E

Today when I told noah it was Christmas Eve, he said, "no, it is christmas Wall-E." For those who have not seen the movie Wall-E, Eve is the other main robot character. And since noah loves that movie.. Eve is the only thing he can relate to, vs christmas eve. It was just so funny to hear him say it. He is understanding a little about the holiday. I tell him it is Jesus's birthday and he sometimes agrees with me and talks about cute baby Jesus. Other times, depending on how rambunctious he is feeling, he will debate me and tell me "it is almost baby Noah's birthday!!!" 9 more days until his 3rd birthday... He doesn't really get santa. He knows how to identify him, and waved to him at the mall but doesn't get the whole writing letters to santa and how he brings gifts to good boys and girls on a magic sleigh being pulled by 8 reindeer... My friend recommended a few books that helps correlate santa and Jesus throughout the holiday. I think I will get those books for next year. Tonight Joe and I will put together his train table an look forward with excitment to his reaction to the table tomorrow morning. Then we are going to Becky and Dan's to celebrate the true meaning of the holiday, with friends and family, and rejoice in the birth of Jesus!

Here are some more holiday pictures. Baking, playing, and just being silly, enjoying the holiday fun.

No comments: