I just can't believe Noah will be 3 in one more month. These past years have just flown by! There is so much he says and does, I wish I could write it all down to remember. I love the hugs at the grocery store. as we are shopping he asks for hugs and gives me the best ones! I don't care if I block the aisle with my cart, all hunched over getting my hugs..they may not always come so freely in the future.
I also love my "biggest hugs in the world!" Noah wraps his arms tightly around my neck and legs around my waist. I love those!!
Noah is doing remarkably well on the potty! He has had only a few accidents in the past few weeks he has been potty trained which is amazing! He even tries to stay dry at nap (still wears nap time diaper) and wakes up and goes pees and poos! He has been amazing about going potty on his own! He asks his teachers at church to go potty without being reminded. At home he is independent and takes down his own pants and underware and goes. Sometimes he forgets to tell me he went poo and I notice he went only because he is walking around bottomless...
For 2 weeks instead of m&m's, we moved to noah receiving marbles. one for pee and 2 for poos. he put them in a jar and at the end of the night he would dump them out and count them and we'd mark it on a paper hung on the fridge. The most he had in one day is 31!!! and at the end of these two weeks, he had 257 marbles!!! How many diapers is that? He is doing fantastic and I am so proud of him. The best part, he did it when he was ready. I did not push, only offered the potty. If at any time this past year he declined or refused underware or asked for his diaper on, that was fine. He did it on his terms, when he was ready, and it worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment