Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!



















noah spent the day with nana and popa as joe and I had to work. They took him out to lunch which was fun for him and I was told he ate a lot!! Noah and I met daddy for dinner that night. I realized I had none of his gifts wrapped! (mother of the year award?) A friend from work gave Noah a gift that we were saving to open on his bday so I grabbed it before we left for him to open at the restaurant. on my way I was hoping it was not clothes! lol
It was a thomas the train tool belt, very cute. Then after dinner we went duck pin bowling. I have never been but they have little balls so I figured it would be easier for noah. It was "rockin bowl" night.. complete with smoke machines, loud music and disco lights.. kinda fun. Except noah kept falling off the lane onto the floor by the seats because he could not see. And he kept hitting the reset button for the pins, not only on our lane, but the group next to us too and he kept trying to go into their lane. so noah was bored after 20 min and wanted to go! Then as we were leaving we passed the arcade...and he is a boy, so that totally got him excited! So noah and daddy played a race car driving game which was probably the highlight of the night!
He did not want to leave and was yelling to stay on our way out and I said, "you don't want to go home and open bday gifts?" and he kept saying "No! stay!" that would have been a good comercial for the place!

so once we got home, I quickly threw all of his gifts in a huge bday bag I had and let him pull them out. He did not care and did not know any better. All month he saw these gifts in the spare room and I kept telling them they were for cousin emma and leo. So when he saw them finally last night he kept telling me they were emma and leo's!

(edited to add) on Saturday 1/3, we had Noah's family party, with both sides. It was Wall-E theme, complete with all the decorations. Noah had a lot of fun playing with Emma and Leo, Chris and Cheyenne. I made Noah a Wall-E birthday cake, which he absolutely loved! He got tons of gifts, his favorite a scooter. Lots of games and puzzles, too. He really had a lot of fun!


No comments: