On Friday, while Noah was sitting at the table coloring a Thomas page with his markers (blue, his favorite) he made the letter H on his own. And he told me, " I just made an H"... and he kept making them! I did not teach him that at all!! I just sat there looking at him in amazement He got so excited that he was shreaking! Noah has known how to spell his name for so long, longer than I can remember but now I am going to have him practice writing it. So I then wrote decent size letters on a piece of construction paper and put clear contact paper over it and had him trace the letters on that with a washable marker. Then I wiped it clean and had him start again. He really seemed to enjoy that.
I came down from my nap yesterday after work to see a picture that noah drew. It had all O's and H's on it.. all on his own! I am proud of my smarty pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment