Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jesus in my belly

Next to Noah's bed is a small picture of Jesus holding a baby lamb in his arms.
Noah talks to him and I suppose he feels comforted that here is a picture there of him.
This past week, Noah has been scratching at the picture and pretending to pick Jesus up with his little fingers, and with the other hand raises his shirt, places Jesus in his belly and then lowers his shirt down. He does this without saying a word. I asked him what he was doing and he just talks about other things. I find this very unique because a few days ago my friend told me that her two year old tells her that she wants Jesus in her belly! Andrea will ask, "Abby, you mean Jesus in your heart?" and Abby replies, "no, Jesus in my belly." So the thought that another child so close in age would do the same thing has me wondering what is going on in their sweet little minds?

No comments: