These are the moments I want to remember for all time. I walked over and placed my forehead against his and said, "thanks Noah, it feels good to hear you encourage me." And then he just did his cheesy grin and nodded.
He really feels good helping other people. Last Monday a friend left her daughter's backpack in the room we were in for a MOPs meeting at church. Noah and I tried to bring it to her but she had left. Noah was proud to carry it and place it back where we found it. Later we emailed and let her know it was there. As soon as Noah woke up from his nap that afternoon, he immediately recalled, "Mikayla left her backpack and I helped carry it." Again with the nod and smile. He really thrives on encouragement.
The following Wednesday, after my Mom's Bible study at church, a boy was crying in the room we were all hanging around in after class. His mom had to leave the room momentarily and asked me to watch him. Noah saw that he was crying and offered him his grapes. When this 3 year old child would not take it because he was crying, Noah gladly helped him accept it by gently placing one into his mouth!
He really has a heart for helping others and I hope that I can help foster that by setting good examples for him.
Noah also loves to help us around the house. Here he is helping dad bring Paris outside.
and here he is helping dad bring the garbage out to the curb.
He happens to be wearing his very cute rain boots, but he often just put on his furry crocs, or "cracks" as he calls them...
No comments:
Post a Comment