Thursday, November 12, 2009

such a big boy

Noah is getting a new big boy twin bed on Sat. He really wants me to lay down with him at night and I can't fit anymore. He also keeps telling me he is too big for his bed.. but little does he know that if he took out the bazillion animals in his bed, he'd fit.

One funny thing that noah does.. if he gets yelled at for misbehaving, he say: "I am sorry you yelled at me.".. kind of odd, but makes me smile and apologize.

Noah got into both Village nursery school and Valley Chistian. We declined village and decided to send him to valley in the fall for 3 days of morning 4's preschool. I love the teachers and so did he when he met them.

Noah has almost saved up for his Rocky! He is awesome about doing his chores. and he always tithes his savings too.

Yesterday noah was walking on his tip toes and trying not to walk on his heels. I asked him why and he said he did not want his feet to get hard like mine. I told him if he walked on his feet for 34 years, they'd be hard too. so.. he is trying not to. I think that is pretty smart!

You know how kids mimic their parents? The other day Noah wet a napkin with his spit and wiped my face.... I think I will stop doing that to him.
I love this age. He is sooo much fun and always says such funny things! He tells me that I crack him up! (wonder where he gets that from?)

Yesterday we had our gender u/s. Noah did his typical helping me in the dr office getting my shoes off my feet and up in the stirrups (which is not needed). He tells me not to pee out the baby when I leave a urine sample. then he runs to the u/s room.. he knows exactly where it is. when the dr told him it was a boy baby, noah said no, it is a girl baby! he really thought it was a girl! I won't tell him the name we picked b/c I know he'll tell people and we want it to be a surprise.

No comments: