Friday, November 6, 2009

november 09

some funny things noah has been saying lately...
everything is "so very"...
"I so very missed you"
"I am so very starving"
I told him we had to go to the store to get him some turtle necks. he replied, "we are going to get some turtles to check my neck?"

he still calls pajamas "jamANas"
and yesterday he called me "mrs michaud".


he is getting better at blowing his nose like a "big man". and speaking of bein a big man, he is eating tons! he is always hungry. lastnight after dinner and before bed he ate two bowls of pasta! I am glad he is eating now, just hope it is not in his vain efforts to grow big. he still talks about how the kids at church once told him he was little.

noah is so good at helping me up off the floor when we are kneeling to pray. he really is such a good helper, and he always says he has to help people.

he has been requesting a big boy bed now so I can lay down with him at night. I am too big in the belly to fit in his car bed now.

he is excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl next week.

noah really wants this new rocky the crane. he keeps asking many times a day. so we are having him do daily chores and then he gets some change to add to his piggy bank and tithe as well. we made a chart to see how much he has to earn until he can buy rocky all by himself. I hope this teaches him to respect money and that toys do not just magically appear. but he is only 3.. so not sure how much he will understand.

he seems to be fading out of his naps. he has a clock in his room now (digital like daddy) and a card nex to it that reads 4:00 for his nap and 7:00 for when he can wake up in the morning. he can get up to go to the bathroom but he must go back to bed. he was getting up at 6am and wanting to play downstairs. he can nap or play in his room but he has to stay from 2-4pm. yesterday he fell asleep on the floor behind his door! strange and it woke him up when the door hit him when I opened it up.

he is doing well stayng dry at nap but he has not initiated going without night time diapers. although he does get up to pee or poo at night. he is trying to wipe himself but goes thru tons of tp or wet wipes. he'll get it eventually but i am proud that he is initiating it himself.

noah wrote his name all by himself, 100% without prompting or assistance. he wrote it on the tub wall with bathtub crayons! so I had joe get the camera to take a picture of it. so fun!

No comments: