(27 months)
Today, for the first time, Noah said, "I love you, Momma." We were leaving gymboree, and I kept saying I love you, I love you.. and he repeated it, adding Momma, at the end. I thought that was the sweetest thing! I just huged and kissed him. He said it again later that night.
I love these days. I don't want him to grow up. He yells, "momma!!" from across the room and runs right to me and gives my leg the tightest hug. He does this several times a day.
I am so scared for him to get older, knowing how precious these young toddler years are. I pray that God keeps his heart tender. He is so innocent, no cares in the world and just enjoys being 2. Watching an ant crawl on the driveway, playing outside with a shovel and dirt, playing with his friends in playgroup or gymboree, throwing a ball to Paris, yelling "hello" through the hallway vent into the basement, taking a bath and playing with the bubbles, watching sesame in the afternoon and curious george and clifford or super why in the morning with momma as I drink my coffee. getting excited because nana and grandpa (pappa john this past sunday) are coming over. smiling and getting excited because he loves to count to 10 with me as I drive and then say his alphabet and colors. singing rock a bye baby each night before bed and praying to Jesus. I love these days so much, it hurts to know it won't be like this forever; here's praying for fun school age and teen years.
No comments:
Post a Comment