28 months 5 days
Noah has been sleeping well for naps in his big-boy bed. I am so proud of him! He stays in his bed the whole time and waits for me to say ok when it is time for him to get up. Last night was the first night he slept in his bed for the whole night!!! We are so proud of him!!!
noah fell the other day and hit his nose (nothing happened, no marks, no blood). He was crying so hard (the nose does hurt!) and came running for me and asked "momma fix! momma fix! bandaid! I need bandaid!" so I gave him one of those little circle dot ones and he put it on the end of his nose! he looked so funny/cute that I started to tear up. then he asked why I was crying, and I said, "b/c you got hurt, momma cries when noah gets hurt." so all day he kept saying, "momma cry". it is so cute that he notices everything and says/repeats everything!
He loves to give kisses goodbye and mimick me when I go "mwa" when kissing him. so tonight, before I was leaving for work, he kept kissing me and going "mwa" and then kept saying "more mwa, more mwa." He is such a character!
another fun thing he is doing is singing his abc's now and counting to 20. He can start to identify quantity, too. He saw two frogs on the tv screen and told me. The other day at Lucia's office, he was playing with her business cards. I asked him to count them, and he did, each one, up to 10!
He loves to sing the "play with me sesame" theme song, too. and at night, when going to sleep, he'll sing "rock a bye" with me, but really focuses on the "fall down" part of the song. wish I could sing something more positive, but it is such a ritual between us, as long as I can remember, now noah ask for me to sing it. "amen, rock a bye?" asking for prayers and sometimes, "amen, again?" to pray again, and then for me to sing.
I just can't get enough of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment