28 months, 2 weeks
I celebrated my 3rd mothers day this past weekend. I can't believe it! 3 years ago, I conceived Noah, I forget how truly special that day is.
Noah's favorite breakfast is "mana-ka and almond milks".. banana/avacado with almond milk on the side.. his new favorite drink.
we went for a walk a few days ago and noah noticed the moon (during the day) so he kept trying to reach way up high out of his stroller to touch the moon! and he was getting soo mad and frustrated b/c he could not touch it! lol, then as we rounded the block, he noticed that now the moon was on the other side! he was like, "moon, where did you go?" lol and so the next day we went for a walk, but it was cloudy out and he said, "moon, are you home?" isn't that so funny??
Today Noah had his first art class at gymboree. He did such a great job! He shared, helped clean up and was so big when the teacher said it was time to move on or end an activity. I was so proud of him. He was even going as far as trying to clean up the other kids art stuff, but I had to ask him to stop. The kids did not like that too much. But I was proud of him!
Today noah woke up before Joe left for work. I went in to get noah; he hops out of bed with such determination and runs so fast to shut off his night light and tells me "nite-yite off. ope shabee?" asking me to open the shades. so then he realizes that daddy is still home and runs to his bedroom door and says, "oh, I have to go find daddy!" then he runs to joe and hugs his legs so tight and keeps saying over and over,"my daddy, my daddy!" What a fun way for Joe to start his day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment