I had outpatient surgery this month and Noah has been such a good helper for me! He is very patient and some what understanding that I could not do things as quickly for a few weeks like I used to. But he is becoming more independent in helping himself around the house.. getting his own snack and entertaining himself for a while.
He is still loving his Sunday school and bible study at church and talks a lot about Jesus is in his heart and how happy he is. I love that he is learning about our Lord and is growing to know and love Jesus. Most importantly that he is learning who Jesus is, as I did not grow up knowing how important it is to have a personal relationship with Jesus. I think this will really strengthen his faith and foster his spiritual growth.
Noah's latest thing is telling us stories. He loves when we tell him bedtime stories, made up as we go along. So noah has learned to do this for us. I love his imagination and how he also mimics us from previous stories he has heard.
We are getting outside a bit more now as the weather is warming up and he is really enjoying himself. We have a new basketball hoop for the front and a new sandbox for the back. He is riding his bike pretty well in the front driveway all by himself. This summer we will take it easy and stay close to home and use the yard and pool a lot as well as play with friends and visit parks. Joe is in graduate school and is pretty busy being tied up with papers and reading. So it will be a quiet but fun summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment